Finncont® containment bunds are designed and produced to prevent liquids from leaking into the working environment, especially in order to improve occupational safety. In our selection you can find containment bunds manufactured from polyethylene plastic, steel and stainless steel. Models are available for liquids held both in IBC packages and in drums. Containment bunds are suitable for storing all kind of liquids, such as fuel, lubricant and different kinds of chemicals.
RBPE-220 plastic containment bund for drums
- For two drums.
- Storage on the floor or shelf. Can be moved with drums in place.
- Transport with a forklift or a pallet truck.
- Steel drum holder available as an accessory.
RBPE-1150 plastic containment bund
- For one container, FIN pallet size 1000x1200.
- Weight 75 kg, capacity 2,500 kg.
- Storage on the floor. Transport without a container.
RBRST/RBFE-230 and 260 steel containment bund for drums and packages
- 230-EUR is for two drums, 230 for three drums and 260 for four drums.
- Storage on the floor or under a shelf.
- Transport without drums.
RBRST/RBFE-1050 steel containment bund
- For one FIN or EUR size container (IBC package).
- Storage on the floor or under a shelf. Transport without a container.
RBRST/RBFE-1150 steel containment bund
- For two FIN or EUR size containers (IBC package).
- Storage on the floor or under a shelf. Transport without containers.