Finncont® Blok2 Waste Management System
Why settle for anything less when you can choose the best on the market!
Unparalleled technical properties.
Tested according to Standard 13071.
Empty the bio-waste container without getting your hands dirty. A protective metal shield prevents rodents from entering and prevents waste from falling on you when emptying the container.
Each container can be divided into as many as six compartments. Factory-fitted guides as standard equipment allow the number of waste fractions to be changed later.
Tested in accordance with EN 13071 and ISO 21898 (glass). Sound power level Lwa: 86 dB(A)±1.5
- A modern recycling system
- Modular construction
- Easily adaptable to your changing needs
- Emptying costs can be optimized according to the amount of waste generated
- Three different lifting mechanism options: 1-hook, 2-hook, or Kinshofer system
- Nominal capacity 5 m³
- Concrete well made of fiber-reinforced concrete
- Hot-dip galvanized steel lifting equipment
- Rotational-molded cover and lid
- Double-shell filling lid
- Divisible into 1–6 compartments
- Dimensions: 1600 (L) x 1600 (W) ±20 mm
- Width with lid and cladding 1620 mm ±10 mm
- Total height 2830 ±25 mm
Designed to fit in the same opening and yard plans as other similar products on the market
Guaranteed to last
- Tested according to EN 13071-1 and ISO 21898
- Sound power level (glass container) Lwa: 86 dB(A)±1.5
Each access hatch has its own plate
Finncont® Blok2 BIO
- Hygienic emptying with modern technology
- Cost-effective emptying - just insert the hook and lift
Why dirty your hands if you don't have to?
Contact us for more information!
Tel. +358 40 350 0111
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Tel. +358 40 727 3881