Finncont® Jerry 250 ja 450
- Plastic fuel tank for machinery fuel supply
- extremely durable structure, manufactured from polyethylene
- Suitable for diesel and gas oil
- Fueling can be done conveniently from the back of a van or a pickup truck
- ADR certificate not required from the driver
- VTT testing and type approval, UN/FIN/VTT10FIT
- Handling with a pallet truck from below and holes on the sides for lifting by hand
Sales Manager, Scandinavia
+46 768 662239
+358 40 350 0111
250 l, 450 l
Integrated plastic lid, Pressure equalizer, Pump 12V/24V, 30/50 l/min, DN100 inlet, 2 m jumper cables, ¾” hose (4 m) and aluminium nozzle
Automatic nozzle, Suction outlet ¾” for the tank with a pump (250 only), 4 m jumper cables, Lifting shackles to handle with slings (250 only), *Containment bund: Protects the tank during handling and storage, Handling with a pallet truck Volume 20 % of the tank volume (450 only), ¾" suction hose with a shut-off valve and strainer on the bottom of the tank (450 only)
HelsinkiMissio – for a good cause
HelsinkiMissio carried out a campaign on the condition of Finnish elderly care, and Finncont participated by supplying a waste container.
You can find Finncont in many events this year.
Valtra Inc. is a Finnish manufacturer of tractors and agricultural machinery and part of the US-headquartered AGCO Corporation.