Elegant design with excellent drainability!
Finncont® Wakka is a 3m³ bottom-emptying waste management system. The containers’ downward widening shape and the hatches that open at a 90-degree angle ensure excellent drainability. Wakka containers can be easily moved from one place to another as needed, and they fit nicely in a row. The containers have a filling opening on both sides at optimal height to ensure comfortable use.
- The containers fit nicely in a row.
- Excellent drainability – Downward widening shape.
- Easy to use, filling opening max. 1200 mm from the ground.
- Filling opening one-side only or on both sides – possibility to change afterwards.
- Easily moved from one place to another.
- Container body of rotational moulded PE.
- Lifting equipment with durable chains.
- Finncont Access Control - opening the electric lock with a tag.
- Stackable shell, 3 containers on top of each other during transport.
- Containers are recyclable at the end of their life cycle – Shell for plastic recycling & other metal parts for metal recycling.
- According to standard EN 13071-1.
- Maximum permissible total load 1200 kg.
- Sound reduction tested up to 97dB.
- Lockable hatch. Options for the most common mechanical lock models.
- Surface level measurement.
- Front plate.
- Waste sign.